sexta-feira, 6 de novembro de 2009

My Idol



My idol is Madonna. She was born Madonna Louise Ciccone in memory of her mother.

She was born on August 16t 1978 at 7.05am in Bay Mercy Hospital. She is American but the family of her father is Italian and the family of her mother is from Canada.

She has also three sisters, Melanie, Paula and Jennifer and four brothers, Martin, Mario, Christopher and Anthony.

She spent her childhood in Pontial, Michigan, a suburb of Detroit. She studied in Rochester High School. Then, she went to the university to study dance.

Madonna has two children, a daughter, Lourdes Maria Ciccone Leon ( born on 14th October 1996) and a son, Rocco Leon (born on 11th August 2000).

Currently, she resides in London. But she also has houses in New York and Los Angeles.

Her favourite food is salad and she likes popcorns and candies.

Madonna likes to do yoga, read, write and spend time with her family.

I like her music very much and she is an icon for me as a woman (oh I forget to tell you that my brother is in love with her since a very long time)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


My idol is my mother, because she is the best mother in the world. She was born on March 16th 1969. She is from Alentejo. She is 31 years old. She is Portuguese.

I chose my mother, because she is understandable. She is married to my father. My mother is important, because she takes care of me.

 

AAET309

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário